Give your home or business a great look while saving money and lowering your energy bill. Studies have shown exterior solar screen shading as THE most cost-effective and efficient way of controlling heat and glare entering any window. The exterior application of solar screens has proven to be far superior in enhancing window performance and controlling the sun’s damaging UV rays that enter your home.
Solar screens can also reduce the overall “load” of an air conditioning system up to 60%, SAVING YOU MONEY on utility bills immediately!
- Blocks up to 90% of the harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Save up to 35% on air conditioning consumption.
- Cuts energy bills up to 1/3 after installation.
- Can reduce household temperatures by 10 to 15 degrees.
- Reduces heat absorption by up to 90%
- Extremely tough and long-lasting outdoor fabric.
- Flame resistant and fade resistant.
- Reduces glare on TVs, PCs and other video screens.
- Protects carpets, floors, and furniture from harmful UV radiation.
- Excellent daytime privacy.
- Protects against fading of draperies, rugs, and carpets
- Keeps pests and insects out while allowing a pleasant breeze
- Custom built to fit almost any size and shape windows including arches
- Adds enhanced value and improves appearance of home
- Solar screens can be easily removed for occasional cleaning
- Typically pays for itself in 2-3 years
The best way to determine the right energy saving application for your property is for energy angel to perform a free energy audit. Thermal imaging technology allows the energy angel technician to see variances in temperature throughout the property and identify problem areas that are causing increased energy bills, such as leaky doors, windows, air ducts and under-insulated walls and ceilings. Thermal imaging technology essentially shows us where your home is leaking money.